Tuesday, October 27, 2009

2 of 52 Weeks


These pictures were taken at the Camp Grounds where we live here in Baumholder. They were taken on a whim.

The girls and I LOVE sushi. Of course being in Germany there aren't many sushi bars like we were used to in Campbell. The commisary in Campbell had a sushi bar right in the store and many days that was mine and Kamryn's lunch. So I found a lady who makes homemade sushi by the order and sells it, really cheap. The only thing is we have to drive about 30-35 mins to pick it up. That might not be bad for most people but when you have a car with 5 kids three of whom are toddlers, 30 mins can seem like an eternity! We did it tho and had most all of the sushi eaten by the time we got back to Baumholder lol. I decided that this would be a great day since the kids were cooperating to have my oldest, who is awesome with a camera to be just 10 years old, take pictures of us all. I am telling you I think the girl has a future in photography!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I came to your site yesterday and was thinking....hmmmm, where is Week #2 picture of Holly? : ) This is a GREAT picture of you!!

P.S. I want some sushi! LOL!!

Unknown said...

Great picture!! :) Now you have to spill the beans on WHERE you bought the sushi! lol...