Thursday, March 11, 2010

Waking up is Hard to do

So As I go along in this journey of raising kids I think I have seen it all. Then something happens that just completely catches me off guard or cracks me up.
I couldn't sleep well last night. I  heard Jeff's alarm going off at 5am and them him never getting up. So at 5:30 I got him up and off. He usually sets an alarm for me to wake Kamryn up at 7am I told him there was no need this morning I just couldn't sleep. Seven O'clock rolls around, I wake Kamryn up, go lay back down, and as I am laying there this overwhelming feeling of "being watched" comes over me. I open my eyes and both boys are standing over me (one on each side). They stood there for a second staring at me then Turner grabs the left tab of his diaper and jerks it open like pulling a gun out of a holster, then shakes his leg to get his diaper off. He has no emotion on his face he doesn't take his eyes off me at all! I then look at Taylor he does the same exact thing, grabbing the left tab of diaper and jerking it open as if to open fire on me to finish his brothers job, then shaking his leg to get the diaper off like there....done! I thought I was finished! Kamryn was in the shower by this time and Turner had ran to get in with her. Taylor and I were laying there in the bed snuggling I had covered him up and squeeeeezed him tight.....a little to tight I guess because he squeezed out a fart, of  course them being boys he laughed then pulled back the covers spread his legs put his finger down there then looked at it. I guess he thought he did more than fart! After that I WAS done! Once again it never seems to amaze me what amazes me LOL

14 comments:

sasha whitehead said...

HaHa Omg! Like father like son! LOL

The Boyd Family said...

LOL sooo funny!

The Household 6 Diva said...

I LOVE your description -- like a gun out of its holster... LOL

Thank you for sharing your stories! I've missed them! :)
((HUGS))

Unknown said...

I was totally picturing this happening as you explained! HILARIOUS!!! As I said about the remote....just the start of many many things to come with twin Staton boys!

Unknown said...

Omg! Like father like son! LOL. Challenge coins

Unknown said...

Detective Agency Maharashtra is a professional Private Detective Investigation Agency is best detective agency in MaharashtraMoblie tracking

Anonymous said...

SHARP Detective Agency is a professional Private Detective Investigation Agency is best detective agency in Karnataka, Private Investigators specialize in Private Investigation Detective services like personal and corporate investigations, matrimonial investigations, Cheating spouses and also provide other Legal and specialized Detective services
detective agencies in Kolkata
detective agencies in Karnataka
detective agencies in Rajasthan
detective agencies in Mangalore
security services in Andhra

Anonymous said...

detective agencies in kolkata

Anonymous said...

detective agencies in kolkata

Anonymous said...

detective agencies in Kolkata

Anonymous said...

detective agencies in Kolkata

Sanjoy said...

This Blog Is really informative for us. Thanks For sharing this blog. This is the first time I am visiting this site. Readout

my blog on my site.
best drug rehabilitation centre in kolkata

Sanjoy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sanjoy said...

This Blog Is really informative for us. Thanks For sharing this blog. This is the first time I am visiting this site.
Readout our blog

BEST ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON IN BEHALA